Why Use Us
Shortages of substantive doctors is a problem that effects the whole of the NHS. There are thousands of doctor vacancies across the NHS and many of them are filled by locum doctors, who come with an extortionate price tag. We know that hospitals will have their own methods of recruitment either via the BMJ or NHS jobs, but these are often unsuccessful and time consuming.
From speaking to numerous Clinical Leads and Directors around the country, we are told that if they were to offer 5 people a job through an NHS job advert, they would be lucky if even one of them accepted the position and started within a 3 month period. Due to this, here are some of the reasons why numerous hospitals now opt to use our services as an alternative:
- We only put doctors forward to you that are genuinely interested in accepting the positon. Many hospitals will interview doctors through NHS jobs or through other agencies, only to find that they have also interviewed at 5 or 6 other hospitals. We pre-vet all of our doctors to the point whereby we know that if they our offered a position within your institution, they are almost certainly going to accept the role.
- We will not put forward a doctor unless we know they can start the role within a maximum of a 4-month period, and that they have all of the necessary qualifications and credentials to do so.
- We have a retention rate of 93% of our doctors staying within their post for at least 12 months.
- We do not ever ask you to recruit doctors through the SELR or ‘IELTS exemption’ route. We understand that this is a timely process and puts a large burden on the hospital. Furthermore, there is no guarantee that the GMC will accept their alternative evidence as suitable to get there GMC registration. All of the doctors put forward to you will have cleared their English language exam and will not have any issues with the GMC in this regard.
- We have a dedicated Client Liaison team that will assist with the collection of all of the doctor’s pre-employment documents.
Call: +44 (0)20 3971 5409 or Email: email@example.com